Get your pictures reviewed faster
I read many times on message board about photographers worrying that their images are reviewed by editors very slowly. To avoid this I use the following simple trick which I desided to share.
When a bunch of pictures is ready and processed, I upload them all at once through FTP and let them wait online - the time of review on DT starts to be counted from that moment. Then I add description to a certain amount of pictures allowed by my acceptance ratio, and the rest continue to wait. Usually when I have a new bunch of images online, some of the old ones are still Unfinished. So, when comes the turn for them to get Pending they stay in this box for a very short time, some almost immediately become n/a. This way the process goes smoothly.
Hope it will help someone to fasten uploads.
Photo credits: Julia161.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars