Get your pictures reviewed faster
I read many times on message board about photographers worrying that their images are reviewed by editors very slowly. To avoid this I use the following simple trick which I desided to share.
When a bunch of pictures is ready and processed, I upload them all at once through FTP and let them wait online - the time of review on DT starts to be counted from that moment. Then I add description to a certain amount of pictures allowed by my acceptance ratio, and the rest continue to wait. Usually when I have a new bunch of images online, some of the old ones are still Unfinished. So, when comes the turn for them to get Pending they stay in this box for a very short time, some almost immediately become n/a. This way the process goes smoothly.
Hope it will help someone to fasten uploads.
Photo credits: Julia161.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror