Get your pictures reviewed faster
I read many times on message board about photographers worrying that their images are reviewed by editors very slowly. To avoid this I use the following simple trick which I desided to share.
When a bunch of pictures is ready and processed, I upload them all at once through FTP and let them wait online - the time of review on DT starts to be counted from that moment. Then I add description to a certain amount of pictures allowed by my acceptance ratio, and the rest continue to wait. Usually when I have a new bunch of images online, some of the old ones are still Unfinished. So, when comes the turn for them to get Pending they stay in this box for a very short time, some almost immediately become n/a. This way the process goes smoothly.
Hope it will help someone to fasten uploads.
Photo credits: Julia161.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster