Gettin the hang of it
Well, I've had my camera for a few months now, and love it more everyday. I have really enjoyed joining this community and learning about stock photography. I have had a few files rejected and I learned from each one. I have had some approved as well, so I know they are not all bad! I have not had any sales as of yet, but I know they will come with time and additional photos. I look forward to a lifetime of photography either professional or not. I like seeing pictures in real life, and then taking them with me..
Photo credits: Ryan Scofield.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars