Gettin the hang of it
Well, I've had my camera for a few months now, and love it more everyday. I have really enjoyed joining this community and learning about stock photography. I have had a few files rejected and I learned from each one. I have had some approved as well, so I know they are not all bad! I have not had any sales as of yet, but I know they will come with time and additional photos. I look forward to a lifetime of photography either professional or not. I like seeing pictures in real life, and then taking them with me..
Photo credits: Ryan Scofield.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings