Gettin the hang of it
Well, I've had my camera for a few months now, and love it more everyday. I have really enjoyed joining this community and learning about stock photography. I have had a few files rejected and I learned from each one. I have had some approved as well, so I know they are not all bad! I have not had any sales as of yet, but I know they will come with time and additional photos. I look forward to a lifetime of photography either professional or not. I like seeing pictures in real life, and then taking them with me..
Photo credits: Ryan Scofield.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!