Gettin the hang of it
Well, I've had my camera for a few months now, and love it more everyday. I have really enjoyed joining this community and learning about stock photography. I have had a few files rejected and I learned from each one. I have had some approved as well, so I know they are not all bad! I have not had any sales as of yet, but I know they will come with time and additional photos. I look forward to a lifetime of photography either professional or not. I like seeing pictures in real life, and then taking them with me..
Photo credits: Ryan Scofield.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience