Gettin the hang of it
Well, I've had my camera for a few months now, and love it more everyday. I have really enjoyed joining this community and learning about stock photography. I have had a few files rejected and I learned from each one. I have had some approved as well, so I know they are not all bad! I have not had any sales as of yet, but I know they will come with time and additional photos. I look forward to a lifetime of photography either professional or not. I like seeing pictures in real life, and then taking them with me..
Photo credits: Ryan Scofield.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava