Getting behind the rope lines for a u2 concert
If you are asked for ID, and told to leave, do just that. But for a public event you have the right to wonder around public areas.
I would have been much more successful if I wasn't walking my dog at the same time.
Photo credits: John Kropewnicki.
How to: Locations
Win $600 worth of prizes by entering your tips for on-location shooting in the desert, the forest, the ocean, the cafe, the garage, or wherever.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?
Related image searches
Bono related image searches