When I first started I didn't see all the imperfections, now when I blow it up to 100% in photoshop I can see what's wrong.
So the moral is for everyone starting out, who is an amateur like me, then don't despair. You'll get better, and sooner than you might think!
Photo credits: Victoria Simmonds.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience