When I first started I didn't see all the imperfections, now when I blow it up to 100% in photoshop I can see what's wrong.
So the moral is for everyone starting out, who is an amateur like me, then don't despair. You'll get better, and sooner than you might think!
Photo credits: Victoria Simmonds.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava