Getting better all the time...
I'm happy to say that my percentage of acceptance has gone up from 23% in January to 45% in February. Maybe I'm getting the hang of picking out stock-worthy photos - or maybe I'm just lucky.
Just recently discovered the Statistics section in the Management Area. Kinda fun. Would be even better if that Earnings line was going up.
Thanks for all the help on keywording, I really appreciate it.
Photo credits: Amy Nicolai.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips