Getting bored could make you creative!
Few nights ago I was making my backups to my external drive! Tens of GB to copy! Lots of thoughts on my head, but no well to do anything!
I brought a drink & I went to my FaceBook account... I traded some posts & comments with some friends! Some laugh just made up my mood a bit! Mentioning uploads for Christmas made me think a bit deeper about the subject! Oh yes I should make something for Christmas! Never too early!
The results went as follows:
Maybe not the ideal way, but made me go to bed satisfied!
Don't let boring time hold your creativity! Cheers ;)
Photo credits: Maen Zayyad.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings