Getting bored could make you creative!
Few nights ago I was making my backups to my external drive! Tens of GB to copy! Lots of thoughts on my head, but no well to do anything!
I brought a drink & I went to my FaceBook account... I traded some posts & comments with some friends! Some laugh just made up my mood a bit! Mentioning uploads for Christmas made me think a bit deeper about the subject! Oh yes I should make something for Christmas! Never too early!
The results went as follows:
Maybe not the ideal way, but made me go to bed satisfied!
Don't let boring time hold your creativity! Cheers ;)
Photo credits: Maen Zayyad.
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk