When working with models, it would often times seem that the vast majority have no personality at all.
Well to be fair, I don't mean that they actually don't possess a personality, rather that they seem to only have one expression in their repertoire.
It is generally a mimicking of the disinterested fashion model expressions we have all seen in the glossy magazines
Its OK, but rather but not evocative enough for many applications.
If your subject is a great actor, or just a goof, so much the better. Just get them loosened up a bit and you are certain to have some wonderful expressions.
If your model is not the next Paige Davis, not to worry. Try a little role playing or tell her/him that they just won the lottery! Play some games and see if some of their real personality doesn't start to come shinning through.
edited by admin - moved images and changed tags
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa