When working with models, it would often times seem that the vast majority have no personality at all.
Well to be fair, I don't mean that they actually don't possess a personality, rather that they seem to only have one expression in their repertoire.
It is generally a mimicking of the disinterested fashion model expressions we have all seen in the glossy magazines
Its OK, but rather but not evocative enough for many applications.
If your subject is a great actor, or just a goof, so much the better. Just get them loosened up a bit and you are certain to have some wonderful expressions.
If your model is not the next Paige Davis, not to worry. Try a little role playing or tell her/him that they just won the lottery! Play some games and see if some of their real personality doesn't start to come shinning through.
edited by admin - moved images and changed tags
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget