When working with models, it would often times seem that the vast majority have no personality at all.
Well to be fair, I don't mean that they actually don't possess a personality, rather that they seem to only have one expression in their repertoire.
It is generally a mimicking of the disinterested fashion model expressions we have all seen in the glossy magazines
Its OK, but rather but not evocative enough for many applications.
If your subject is a great actor, or just a goof, so much the better. Just get them loosened up a bit and you are certain to have some wonderful expressions.
If your model is not the next Paige Davis, not to worry. Try a little role playing or tell her/him that they just won the lottery! Play some games and see if some of their real personality doesn't start to come shinning through.
edited by admin - moved images and changed tags
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster