Getting Hit by a Block…
Then, sometimes… inexplicably… frustratingly… pop!
This fragile bubble of creativity breaks, and then… nothing… Where have the ideas gone? What do we do? You have waited all day to sit down with a piece of paper to sketch, or imagined dramatic scene, but then… the paper remains blank. Your hands paralyzed. The creativity has hidden, or worse yet, has died.
Our only solace is when it comes back, and it does indeed come back. It's that phoenix-like rise from the ashes which happens as spontaneously as the loss itself. That spark is a welcome fluke, an inexplicable anomaly before we master it. As we grow accustomed to our productivity, and sink into it, we realize that the spark never went out. It's a star during the daytime. It's there; you just can't see it clearly until you rise above all of the other distractions.
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?