Getting Hit by a Block…
Then, sometimes… inexplicably… frustratingly… pop!
This fragile bubble of creativity breaks, and then… nothing… Where have the ideas gone? What do we do? You have waited all day to sit down with a piece of paper to sketch, or imagined dramatic scene, but then… the paper remains blank. Your hands paralyzed. The creativity has hidden, or worse yet, has died.
Our only solace is when it comes back, and it does indeed come back. It's that phoenix-like rise from the ashes which happens as spontaneously as the loss itself. That spark is a welcome fluke, an inexplicable anomaly before we master it. As we grow accustomed to our productivity, and sink into it, we realize that the spark never went out. It's a star during the daytime. It's there; you just can't see it clearly until you rise above all of the other distractions.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster