getting images printed!
For example, is it worth investing in a good A3 printer and do it myself or use a printing company, but which one? Also framing, are there any good companies out there that are not expensive but have high quality?
Looking forward to your replies guys!
Keep clicking people!!!
Photo credits: Scampix.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings