getting images printed!
For example, is it worth investing in a good A3 printer and do it myself or use a printing company, but which one? Also framing, are there any good companies out there that are not expensive but have high quality?
Looking forward to your replies guys!
Keep clicking people!!!
Photo credits: Scampix.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step