getting images printed!
For example, is it worth investing in a good A3 printer and do it myself or use a printing company, but which one? Also framing, are there any good companies out there that are not expensive but have high quality?
Looking forward to your replies guys!
Keep clicking people!!!
Photo credits: Scampix.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!