When getting a new computer....
In a carry-over from yesterday's events ( Stock Image -vs- Snapshot), I learned another valuable lesson as well.
I am used to working on my desktop computer, where I have already spent painstaking time matching my monitor settings to my camera display. The brightness, contrast, and color settings are very accurate to what the image will look like printed out, so I do not have to lean on the histograms too much.
However, I failed to calibrate my new laptop monitor to match what I am used to seeing on my desktop monitor. Hard lesson learned, right?
Looks like I'll be doing some major cleaning to see if I can get some of these images ready for resubmittal!
edited by admin - moved image to the top
Photo credits: Teresa Kenney.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!