When getting a new computer....
In a carry-over from yesterday's events ( Stock Image -vs- Snapshot), I learned another valuable lesson as well.
I am used to working on my desktop computer, where I have already spent painstaking time matching my monitor settings to my camera display. The brightness, contrast, and color settings are very accurate to what the image will look like printed out, so I do not have to lean on the histograms too much.
However, I failed to calibrate my new laptop monitor to match what I am used to seeing on my desktop monitor. Hard lesson learned, right?
Looks like I'll be doing some major cleaning to see if I can get some of these images ready for resubmittal!
edited by admin - moved image to the top
Photo credits: Teresa Kenney.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People