Getting ready for spring
As the buds on the trees come out here in BC which is unreal having just recently moved from Quebec where the snow is still falling the animals come out and become more active. I set out to capture the amazing hummingbirds.
I have gone from shooting with available light to shooting with the use of a fill flash. Because of the ever changing weather up here near the mountains you never know what you are going to get!
What have you been doing to get ready for spring?
I'm pushing closer and closer to 300 images!
Photo credits: Michael Rowlandson.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)