Getting ready for spring
As the buds on the trees come out here in BC which is unreal having just recently moved from Quebec where the snow is still falling the animals come out and become more active. I set out to capture the amazing hummingbirds.
I have gone from shooting with available light to shooting with the use of a fill flash. Because of the ever changing weather up here near the mountains you never know what you are going to get!
What have you been doing to get ready for spring?
I'm pushing closer and closer to 300 images!
Photo credits: Michael Rowlandson.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your Images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day