Hi ! My first blog entry.........I'm still in the shallow end of "Stock Photography" although I have been photographing things for over 40 years there is still a lot to learn when it comes to selling images.
It has been a quiet week so far, a live gig with fantastic stage lighting on Friday and a photo shoot with a rock chick model in a sub zero graffiti covered skate park on Tuesday.... gave me time to catch up with processing images and up dating my portfolios.
Next week (to avoid the cold) I'm going to concentrate on seasonal images in my studio.
Photo credits: David Goddard.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon