Hi ! My first blog entry.........I'm still in the shallow end of "Stock Photography" although I have been photographing things for over 40 years there is still a lot to learn when it comes to selling images.
It has been a quiet week so far, a live gig with fantastic stage lighting on Friday and a photo shoot with a rock chick model in a sub zero graffiti covered skate park on Tuesday.... gave me time to catch up with processing images and up dating my portfolios.
Next week (to avoid the cold) I'm going to concentrate on seasonal images in my studio.
Photo credits: David Goddard.
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes