Hi ! My first blog entry.........I'm still in the shallow end of "Stock Photography" although I have been photographing things for over 40 years there is still a lot to learn when it comes to selling images.
It has been a quiet week so far, a live gig with fantastic stage lighting on Friday and a photo shoot with a rock chick model in a sub zero graffiti covered skate park on Tuesday.... gave me time to catch up with processing images and up dating my portfolios.
Next week (to avoid the cold) I'm going to concentrate on seasonal images in my studio.
Photo credits: David Goddard.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project