getting into stock photography
I am sticking my big toe in a large sea here. stock photography seems interesting but I am not sure if it is worth time and effort. any tips, ideas, suggestions or stories about lessons learned and battles lost would be greatly
Photo credits: Israeltunis.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success