Getting to know Dreamstime
I feel a little like this seagull, looking at the waves, and thinking about the best way to jump in.. I was told about this site by another photographer right before x-mas and ive been adding photos since this, though many are still in line to be approved.its been a learning curve for me to learn about whats wanted ( seems like sedona scenics, abstract blurs and scottish animals) and whats not( my cat gracie and arty type images)..
I also have a good time playing with the artistic filters in photoshop.. personally i just love how some images look with watercolor, drybrush or palette knife filters, and im still waiting to see what the verdict is from DT editors but im starting to suspect that those images arent considered "stock"..
Photo credits: Tara Golden.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden