Getting to know Dreamstime
I feel a little like this seagull, looking at the waves, and thinking about the best way to jump in.. I was told about this site by another photographer right before x-mas and ive been adding photos since this, though many are still in line to be approved.its been a learning curve for me to learn about whats wanted ( seems like sedona scenics, abstract blurs and scottish animals) and whats not( my cat gracie and arty type images)..
I also have a good time playing with the artistic filters in photoshop.. personally i just love how some images look with watercolor, drybrush or palette knife filters, and im still waiting to see what the verdict is from DT editors but im starting to suspect that those images arent considered "stock"..
Photo credits: Tara Golden.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective