The Giant Pumkin and harvest time
Although fall means the door is opening for the start of winter I do like the harvest time.
It's a time when the good old earth gives back to us a bounty to feed ourselves and our animals.
The other benifit is you know it's fresh and without all the chemicals of boughten vegetables.
I love all the farmers markets, the stands, the colors and the smells.
If you go to such places for photos don't be suprised if you come home with more then pictures.
It's easy to just start throwing the veggies in bags because they all look so good.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal