The Giant Pumkin and harvest time
Although fall means the door is opening for the start of winter I do like the harvest time.
It's a time when the good old earth gives back to us a bounty to feed ourselves and our animals.
The other benifit is you know it's fresh and without all the chemicals of boughten vegetables.
I love all the farmers markets, the stands, the colors and the smells.
If you go to such places for photos don't be suprised if you come home with more then pictures.
It's easy to just start throwing the veggies in bags because they all look so good.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!