The Giant Pumkin and harvest time
Although fall means the door is opening for the start of winter I do like the harvest time.
It's a time when the good old earth gives back to us a bounty to feed ourselves and our animals.
The other benifit is you know it's fresh and without all the chemicals of boughten vegetables.
I love all the farmers markets, the stands, the colors and the smells.
If you go to such places for photos don't be suprised if you come home with more then pictures.
It's easy to just start throwing the veggies in bags because they all look so good.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day
- Stock Photography - 5 Secret ideas by Successful Microstockers
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bear
- Autumn is almost over.