The gift of time.
A very wise person once told me the greatest gift you can give someone is the gift of time.
I think way to often and especially at Christmas time we put to much emphasis on money.
Not only is money a little tight for a lot of people this year but it is not a scale of love.
When I think back of the best memories I have of friends or loved ones it's not a gift. It's of an adventure or time spent together.
So when you can't think of that perfect gift. Give up some time and call or visit.
The best things in life are not things.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step