The gift of time.
A very wise person once told me the greatest gift you can give someone is the gift of time.
I think way to often and especially at Christmas time we put to much emphasis on money.
Not only is money a little tight for a lot of people this year but it is not a scale of love.
When I think back of the best memories I have of friends or loved ones it's not a gift. It's of an adventure or time spent together.
So when you can't think of that perfect gift. Give up some time and call or visit.
The best things in life are not things.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget