gimme some money!
well, hey, i dont consider myself too money oriented, but ill confess i came on dreamstime with the hope/dream of making some extra cash to pay the bills. being a filmmaker is a little like being an actor.. most of us have other jobs, and i thought stock photography might be perfect.
but clearly a lot of you guys are professionals and i sense i may be a little out of my league..the more i spend time on here, the more i continue to see really fantastic work. i dont give up too easy though and ill still keep plugging away, though i feel a tiny bit guilty about sending in possibly substandard pics..
a question for you readers.. what type of photos are most likely to be purchased out right? any thoughts on that?
Photo credits: Tara Golden.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know