gimme some money!
well, hey, i dont consider myself too money oriented, but ill confess i came on dreamstime with the hope/dream of making some extra cash to pay the bills. being a filmmaker is a little like being an actor.. most of us have other jobs, and i thought stock photography might be perfect.
but clearly a lot of you guys are professionals and i sense i may be a little out of my league..the more i spend time on here, the more i continue to see really fantastic work. i dont give up too easy though and ill still keep plugging away, though i feel a tiny bit guilty about sending in possibly substandard pics..
a question for you readers.. what type of photos are most likely to be purchased out right? any thoughts on that?
Photo credits: Tara Golden.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!