gimme some money!
well, hey, i dont consider myself too money oriented, but ill confess i came on dreamstime with the hope/dream of making some extra cash to pay the bills. being a filmmaker is a little like being an actor.. most of us have other jobs, and i thought stock photography might be perfect.
but clearly a lot of you guys are professionals and i sense i may be a little out of my league..the more i spend time on here, the more i continue to see really fantastic work. i dont give up too easy though and ill still keep plugging away, though i feel a tiny bit guilty about sending in possibly substandard pics..
a question for you readers.. what type of photos are most likely to be purchased out right? any thoughts on that?
Photo credits: Tara Golden.
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera