gimme some money!
well, hey, i dont consider myself too money oriented, but ill confess i came on dreamstime with the hope/dream of making some extra cash to pay the bills. being a filmmaker is a little like being an actor.. most of us have other jobs, and i thought stock photography might be perfect.
but clearly a lot of you guys are professionals and i sense i may be a little out of my league..the more i spend time on here, the more i continue to see really fantastic work. i dont give up too easy though and ill still keep plugging away, though i feel a tiny bit guilty about sending in possibly substandard pics..
a question for you readers.. what type of photos are most likely to be purchased out right? any thoughts on that?
Photo credits: Tara Golden.
How to shoot events
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes
- 6 PSD Templates Everyone Needs