The gingerbread couple that made us very happy.
Well, finally the sunny weather from the continent arrived to the British Isles and the Met Office assures us that it will stay with us for the next few days. We are basking in the lovely sun and there is not a single cloud above our heads. No, not even a fluffy one. Nope! Just amazing blue sky all over. Just what we needed after weeks and weeks (and weeks!) of rain and cold winds.
But last weekend, well, it was different. We were still so miserable! We all had a cold. We slept late and dragged ourselves from beds wrapped in our dressing gowns, we even had a fire in the fireplace! We sat there coughing and blowing our noses and looking sadly through the window at rain and grey sky. It was at this moment that my husband said we need to do some baking.
What a clever man my husband is! Soon enough our children were making happy mess of flour and sugar on the wooden table, there was mixing and then cutting shapes and then a wonderful gingery smell filled our house and... It suddenly felt more like Christmas than anything else!
So, as we all felt so very happy and festive I simply couldn’t resist taking a photo of a lovely gingerbread couple under a Christmas tree :-) (which was really a little twig of a small Christmas tree from our back garden).
And they were very tasty too! :-)
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava