The gingerbread couple that made us very happy.
Well, finally the sunny weather from the continent arrived to the British Isles and the Met Office assures us that it will stay with us for the next few days. We are basking in the lovely sun and there is not a single cloud above our heads. No, not even a fluffy one. Nope! Just amazing blue sky all over. Just what we needed after weeks and weeks (and weeks!) of rain and cold winds.
But last weekend, well, it was different. We were still so miserable! We all had a cold. We slept late and dragged ourselves from beds wrapped in our dressing gowns, we even had a fire in the fireplace! We sat there coughing and blowing our noses and looking sadly through the window at rain and grey sky. It was at this moment that my husband said we need to do some baking.
What a clever man my husband is! Soon enough our children were making happy mess of flour and sugar on the wooden table, there was mixing and then cutting shapes and then a wonderful gingery smell filled our house and... It suddenly felt more like Christmas than anything else!
So, as we all felt so very happy and festive I simply couldn’t resist taking a photo of a lovely gingerbread couple under a Christmas tree :-) (which was really a little twig of a small Christmas tree from our back garden).
And they were very tasty too! :-)
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.