Girl in the new city, Singapore
Ever since I reached Singapore due to work assignment hardly I got time to write something. However, as my hubby has also accompanied me to here I did not have to give up my hobby. We often go out with cameras over the weekends and capture the bits and bytes of Singapore :) It's a lovely city with ample options for public transport. You just plan and get started for the destination.
Also you get too many options for photography. Parks, lakes, local food, gardens,architectures, sea shores... you name it and a simple google search will bring numerous options. If not rainy, the evenings and nights look beautiful here. Specially Singapore cityscape in blue hours is just so amazing!
Here are few from my latest collection:
Would love to hear your feedback :)
Photo credits: Freedomsfolio.
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns