Girl in the new city, Singapore
Ever since I reached Singapore due to work assignment hardly I got time to write something. However, as my hubby has also accompanied me to here I did not have to give up my hobby. We often go out with cameras over the weekends and capture the bits and bytes of Singapore :) It's a lovely city with ample options for public transport. You just plan and get started for the destination.
Also you get too many options for photography. Parks, lakes, local food, gardens,architectures, sea shores... you name it and a simple google search will bring numerous options. If not rainy, the evenings and nights look beautiful here. Specially Singapore cityscape in blue hours is just so amazing!
Here are few from my latest collection:
Would love to hear your feedback :)
Photo credits: Freedomsfolio.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget