Girl in the new city, Singapore
Ever since I reached Singapore due to work assignment hardly I got time to write something. However, as my hubby has also accompanied me to here I did not have to give up my hobby. We often go out with cameras over the weekends and capture the bits and bytes of Singapore :) It's a lovely city with ample options for public transport. You just plan and get started for the destination.
Also you get too many options for photography. Parks, lakes, local food, gardens,architectures, sea shores... you name it and a simple google search will bring numerous options. If not rainy, the evenings and nights look beautiful here. Specially Singapore cityscape in blue hours is just so amazing!
Here are few from my latest collection:
Would love to hear your feedback :)
Photo credits: Freedomsfolio.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to