Girl in the new city, Singapore - Dreamstime
Ever since I reached Singapore due to work assignment hardly I got time to write something. However, as my hubby has also accompanied me to here I did not have to give up my hobby. We often go out with cameras over the weekends and capture the bits and bytes of Singapore :) It's a lovely city with ample options for public transport. You just plan and get started for the destination.
Also you get too many options for photography. Parks, lakes, local food, gardens,architectures, sea shores... you name it and a simple google search will bring numerous options. If not rainy, the evenings and nights look beautiful here. Specially Singapore cityscape in blue hours is just so amazing!
Here are few from my latest collection:
Would love to hear your feedback :)
Photo credits: Freedomsfolio.
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone
- Tip of the Week: Of Rodents and Patience
- Location Spotlight: Vogel State Park, Georgia USA
- Dog Rescue Photography: Scared Lee
- Portfolio Milestone: 1000 images uploaded and accepted