Give away 25 credits to a good cause
Since starting to write these blogs, I have gained 25 credits. Now I am not in the business of competing with designers for their work, but if you have a project for a charity or some other worthwhile cause, I am willing to donate the credits for that cause.
Just leave a message here or send me one, telling me what you want the images for, which ones, how many etc..
I do get asked to build websites and such, but I think that is cutting my customers out of their work.
How to Design Effective Ads for Mobile Devices
Join our blog contest to win $600 worth of prizes. Share your best practices in designing mobile ads that create engagement and conversion rates.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
Related image searches
Donate related image searches