I believe that sometimes we get so caught up in our everyday activities we forget how thankful we should be. Perhaps that's one of the reasons someone set aside a special day for people to do this.
The world and our lives in it have many reasons to give thanks.
We don't have to look far to see the beauty or sadness in our world, sometimes on the same page.
I am thankful I live in a free country.
I am thankful I can take out of the world the beauty so I can remember it.
Everyone that is reading this or that is a member of Dreamstime has reason to give thanks.
As photographers we have a desire to share what we have captured with our cameras.
As humans we have that competitive drive, this is what keeps us going.
This also leads us to grumble when things don't go our way.
But then you realize how fragile life really is. A car accident, an illness, a death of a loved one or many other factors can change your life in one moment of time.
Take time from your busy life to stop and take a tally how lucky we are and how thankful we should be.
Walk through a hospital or past a cemetery and thank the Lord you're not there.
It cost nothing to be thankful.
edited by admin - moved images
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success