Giving & Receiving Comments
Isn't it a great feeling when someone takes the time to write a helpful, supportive or event positive yet critical comment on an image you've taken? Not only does it generate a nice warm feeling that someone has taken the time to comment but also provides useful feedback to the photographer.
Although I haven't received too many comments on images I know how great it can be when I do get it and will undertake to post a comment on 3 or more images every week in an effort to spread a little cheer to other photographers.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Giving related image searches
Photo credits: Mark Eaton.