Glass Laminated Images
There is a company I am trying to work with that prints images on polymeric film and permanently laminates them in glass on both sides in either transparent or backlit. It is pressed in a furnace, just like a windshield. No other framing is needed.
So far, it has been done for large format glass partitions but may be interesting for wall art.
Photo credits: Ng.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips