Glass Laminated Images
There is a company I am trying to work with that prints images on polymeric film and permanently laminates them in glass on both sides in either transparent or backlit. It is pressed in a furnace, just like a windshield. No other framing is needed.
So far, it has been done for large format glass partitions but may be interesting for wall art.
Photo credits: Ng.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step