Glass Laminated Images
There is a company I am trying to work with that prints images on polymeric film and permanently laminates them in glass on both sides in either transparent or backlit. It is pressed in a furnace, just like a windshield. No other framing is needed.
So far, it has been done for large format glass partitions but may be interesting for wall art.
Photo credits: Ng.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!