Gloomy period has begun
..so much of the summer 2009. Today - the 1st day of autumn - rainy, windy, bit stormy - NICE.
I really don't miss the summer. Why? Well, i don't really like hot days when the sun is burning high in the sky... well unless i'm traveling :)
In terms of photography i don't like sharp sunlight as well - shadows too sharp. That's why other 3 seasons are more suitable for me, because when i have spare time i love to take photos. And now when the autumn has arrive, time to go to forest to capture colors, let them be the colorful leaves or red fly agarics with white dots.
Wind is also cool - just go near to mule in the sea and you'll see ;)
Of course there are some negative aspects as well - days get shorter and shorter, and colder as well. But, if you like to go out to nature, you'll definitely find something good in every weather, even early at sunrise on a nice winter day with -30C of cold. And what would be that? Colors, definitely the colors of the early morning sky.
So, don't be sad because the summer is over. Cheer up! It's still beautiful outside the room you're sitting in. Just take your camera with you and keep your eyes open! ;)
Photo credits: Risto Hunt.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know