Gluing a switch to my head
Gluing a switch to my head - "Canon mode" vs. "Nikon mode".
A few weeks ago I got the new addition to our happy cam family - a Nikon D90.
Between my hubby & myself, we had a bunch of Nikkor lenses lying around the house, miserable, abandoned which haven't been used since the film age ended in this household a few years ago. :) So, I decided to buy a Nikon D90, I've always liked Nikon's colors & saturation. The camera itself is very cute, though it's sometimes funny - I use the Nikon and later that day (or just before), I use the Canon 30D or my husband's 40D. The lenses screw onto the mount in the opposite direction, the lenses' focus direction is opposite, shutter speed and aperture buttons - opposite :)
Takes some time getting used to :))
link removed buy admin
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon