Gluing a switch to my head
Gluing a switch to my head - "Canon mode" vs. "Nikon mode".
A few weeks ago I got the new addition to our happy cam family - a Nikon D90.
Between my hubby & myself, we had a bunch of Nikkor lenses lying around the house, miserable, abandoned which haven't been used since the film age ended in this household a few years ago. :) So, I decided to buy a Nikon D90, I've always liked Nikon's colors & saturation. The camera itself is very cute, though it's sometimes funny - I use the Nikon and later that day (or just before), I use the Canon 30D or my husband's 40D. The lenses screw onto the mount in the opposite direction, the lenses' focus direction is opposite, shutter speed and aperture buttons - opposite :)
Takes some time getting used to :))
link removed buy admin
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images