Gluing a switch to my head
Gluing a switch to my head - "Canon mode" vs. "Nikon mode".
A few weeks ago I got the new addition to our happy cam family - a Nikon D90.
Between my hubby & myself, we had a bunch of Nikkor lenses lying around the house, miserable, abandoned which haven't been used since the film age ended in this household a few years ago. :) So, I decided to buy a Nikon D90, I've always liked Nikon's colors & saturation. The camera itself is very cute, though it's sometimes funny - I use the Nikon and later that day (or just before), I use the Canon 30D or my husband's 40D. The lenses screw onto the mount in the opposite direction, the lenses' focus direction is opposite, shutter speed and aperture buttons - opposite :)
Takes some time getting used to :))
link removed buy admin
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People