Go Bio Food!
I'm blogging it because I really made this illustration to express what I believe, which is the terror that city people in the first hand & many who are forced on consuming artificial or genetically modified food!
Mass production was improved by scientist & specialists to cope with the market & demand, but unfortunately not always things keep the original quality & the taste of the natural stuff!
If you would ask your grandparents some years ago, are these biological vegetables?! They would call you crazy or take it as a joke!
Food in the past used to look normal & smelly even from a distance!
Now a days it looks great & all the same size but tastes different & smells almost nothing!
If you go to a bio store & ask for bio food you might pay double or triple the normal price of commercial fruit & vegetables!
This is sad cause over the taste & the smell, modified food might not be healthy on the long term causing cancers or some different diseases! No wonder with all the chemicals & the conservation material used to keep it shiny on the shelves!
Well I didn't mean to be so pessimist about the subject! Lately I'm noticing that many people are trying to make some plantation even in small gardens, vases, windows... etc, to have some natural green & tasty food... (Of course the joy of taking care of it & seeing the fruit)
In the crises time, home planted stuff makes you healthier happier & saving some on one or more products!
Have a healthy life everybody! ;)
Photo credits: Maen Zayyad.
How to shoot events
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop