Go get it.
My mom always told me if I wanted something to "go get it." These at the time were simple things such as something to drink, a snack or something of hers I wanted to borrow. But now I see it a bit different.
If I want this business of photography to succeed, I must go get it. In developing my portfolio, building my stock photography. All of these things are available to all of us, we just have to go get them.
Take time to figure out what you want and how you plan to get them. Once you have that figured out. Go start gettin.
Photo credits: Takeisha Jefferson.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images