Go get it.
My mom always told me if I wanted something to "go get it." These at the time were simple things such as something to drink, a snack or something of hers I wanted to borrow. But now I see it a bit different.
If I want this business of photography to succeed, I must go get it. In developing my portfolio, building my stock photography. All of these things are available to all of us, we just have to go get them.
Take time to figure out what you want and how you plan to get them. Once you have that figured out. Go start gettin.
Photo credits: Takeisha Jefferson.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster