Go get it.
My mom always told me if I wanted something to "go get it." These at the time were simple things such as something to drink, a snack or something of hers I wanted to borrow. But now I see it a bit different.
If I want this business of photography to succeed, I must go get it. In developing my portfolio, building my stock photography. All of these things are available to all of us, we just have to go get them.
Take time to figure out what you want and how you plan to get them. Once you have that figured out. Go start gettin.
Photo credits: Takeisha Jefferson.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips