Go get it.
My mom always told me if I wanted something to "go get it." These at the time were simple things such as something to drink, a snack or something of hers I wanted to borrow. But now I see it a bit different.
If I want this business of photography to succeed, I must go get it. In developing my portfolio, building my stock photography. All of these things are available to all of us, we just have to go get them.
Take time to figure out what you want and how you plan to get them. Once you have that figured out. Go start gettin.
Photo credits: Takeisha Jefferson.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step