With the Economy being what it is I know that alot of photographers are feeling it and having to decide if they would rather go out and rent a studio for a few hours if they dont have one with unlimited free access or purchase upgrades for their equipment. As of late I have been thinking about this quite often and have come up with a practical solution until our studio is complete.
The Solution that I have found is our local parks. In my experience most local parks do not charge a fee for shooting and just ask that you keep it clean, if you are doing something major they may ask you to rent out a pavilion or for a small fee but its much less then an hour of studio time.
Another Great thing about your parks is that you are already paying for them with your taxes so you may as well enjoy them and help those in charge justify keeping them and keeping them clean.
For a list of your local parks just check out your local government sites, county, state and city will have their list.
Here are a couple of shots from my local parks.
And Lets not forget our beautiful Beaches
Photo credits: EmeraldUmbrellaStudio.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster