Go out! - Dreamstime
As some of you know, I am a nature lover, I love hiking, I love visiting new places, I love green grass, I love the birds, I love mountains, I love everything that has to do with nature.
As I moved in a city near the mountains, I have now the opportunity to explore even more, and this is what I do every weekend together with my family.
What I am very surprised to discover is that many local people, people that live here since they were born, they don’t know their surroundings, don’t know that, just a few kilometers away, there are such nice places to see. One of my colleague said to me: “I am here since a life time, you are here since 5 months and you experienced more than me”
It is so simple, just open the map or the internet, search for a place that you find interesting, take the bike/train/car or just walk in that direction.
People, you have such beautiful places near you, Go OUT! Get some fresh air! Admire the beauty of the nature! Get rid of daily stress!
Photo credits: Mangroove.
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone
- Tip of the Week: Of Rodents and Patience
- Location Spotlight: Vogel State Park, Georgia USA
- Dog Rescue Photography: Scared Lee
- Portfolio Milestone: 1000 images uploaded and accepted