Go where the action is - Dreamstime
Stock photography is used in so many applications, we see images everywhere we look. For those of us in the business, we can hire models, have state of the art studios, or travel all over the world.
we can go where the action is.
In my part of the US, there is a lot of sports all year long to photograph.
For me, photography is the by product of my and Gary's adventure weekends. and often, its the thought of getting out of the house FOR stock that gets us off the sofa and out the door.
From lazy canoe trips on sugar creek,
hang gliders off of the local dunes,
fishermen enjoying the summer (and winter)
kids playing baseball,
or a kayak class,
sledders, hikers, bikers, boaters,
there is something happening all around us. We have the ability to capture that for everyone else to see, and enjoy doing it as well.
The most wonderful thing about photography is its a job we love. And when we no longer enjoy what we do, then it's nothing but work. So love what you do and go where the action is!
Photo credits: Susan Sheldon.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images