Goals for 2012
It is always a good idea to set goals for yourself and write them down so you can look back at the end of the year and judge how well you did. So here are my goals for 2012:
1. Lose 20 pounds
2. Double the size of my portfolio.
3. Triple my sales.
4. Improve my technique.
5. Do not give up.
What are your goals for 2012?
Good luck in the New Year to all. Hopefully there is a pot of gold at the end of your rainbow.
Photo credits: Mvogel.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer