Goals for 2012
It is always a good idea to set goals for yourself and write them down so you can look back at the end of the year and judge how well you did. So here are my goals for 2012:
1. Lose 20 pounds
2. Double the size of my portfolio.
3. Triple my sales.
4. Improve my technique.
5. Do not give up.
What are your goals for 2012?
Good luck in the New Year to all. Hopefully there is a pot of gold at the end of your rainbow.
Photo credits: Mvogel.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings