Goals for 2012
It is always a good idea to set goals for yourself and write them down so you can look back at the end of the year and judge how well you did. So here are my goals for 2012:
1. Lose 20 pounds
2. Double the size of my portfolio.
3. Triple my sales.
4. Improve my technique.
5. Do not give up.
What are your goals for 2012?
Good luck in the New Year to all. Hopefully there is a pot of gold at the end of your rainbow.
Photo credits: Mvogel.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.