I had a goal when I started to publish on Dreamstime. It was about three months ago it started, and now I have finally reached the goal of getting 100 images published. This goal has meant, according to myself a great trip in improving the photographic skills. It is very educational to read the forums and take the advice of those who approve (and not approve) the pictures. Of course other photographers tips also has meant a lot.
If the buyers don’t find my pictures attractive have the 100-goal still meant a knowledge that I believe I will have the advantage of in the future…a better photographer.
I recommend you who are thinking to process your images and then publish them to really do so. I also recommend to set a high goal regarding numbers of pictures to publish, the more work, the more you get back…much more than just money…knowledge about design.
Good luck! ;)
Photo credits: OstergotlandiBilder.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo