Going exclusive = more work focus
I'm registered (or was) to many micro-stock agencies (7 or more) and it gets really difficult to manage all these micro stock criteria opposing to using one agency.
So I had to decide to put all my eggs in one basket because my income will go up. Here are a few reasons why I think being exclusive with dreamstime will exceed the profit from all 7 agencies together:
- First of all the higher commissions.
- Secondly the upload bonus.
- Thirdly the higher portfolio visibility
- The following reason makes the difference: The new work focus. I'll increase my work power if I focus on just one agency, one way of submitting, one market research... everything will go faster.
Right now I'm still closing down my accounts with the other agencies.
I'll give you my feedback in the future with the new earnings from exclusivity. Until then have a nice day
Photo credits: Daniel Kaesler.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road