Going exclusive = more work focus
I'm registered (or was) to many micro-stock agencies (7 or more) and it gets really difficult to manage all these micro stock criteria opposing to using one agency.
So I had to decide to put all my eggs in one basket because my income will go up. Here are a few reasons why I think being exclusive with dreamstime will exceed the profit from all 7 agencies together:
- First of all the higher commissions.
- Secondly the upload bonus.
- Thirdly the higher portfolio visibility
- The following reason makes the difference: The new work focus. I'll increase my work power if I focus on just one agency, one way of submitting, one market research... everything will go faster.
Right now I'm still closing down my accounts with the other agencies.
I'll give you my feedback in the future with the new earnings from exclusivity. Until then have a nice day
Photo credits: Daniel Kaesler.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars