Going exclusive = more work focus
I'm registered (or was) to many micro-stock agencies (7 or more) and it gets really difficult to manage all these micro stock criteria opposing to using one agency.
So I had to decide to put all my eggs in one basket because my income will go up. Here are a few reasons why I think being exclusive with dreamstime will exceed the profit from all 7 agencies together:
- First of all the higher commissions.
- Secondly the upload bonus.
- Thirdly the higher portfolio visibility
- The following reason makes the difference: The new work focus. I'll increase my work power if I focus on just one agency, one way of submitting, one market research... everything will go faster.
Right now I'm still closing down my accounts with the other agencies.
I'll give you my feedback in the future with the new earnings from exclusivity. Until then have a nice day
Photo credits: Daniel Kaesler.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite