Going exclusive = more work focus
I'm registered (or was) to many micro-stock agencies (7 or more) and it gets really difficult to manage all these micro stock criteria opposing to using one agency.
So I had to decide to put all my eggs in one basket because my income will go up. Here are a few reasons why I think being exclusive with dreamstime will exceed the profit from all 7 agencies together:
- First of all the higher commissions.
- Secondly the upload bonus.
- Thirdly the higher portfolio visibility
- The following reason makes the difference: The new work focus. I'll increase my work power if I focus on just one agency, one way of submitting, one market research... everything will go faster.
Right now I'm still closing down my accounts with the other agencies.
I'll give you my feedback in the future with the new earnings from exclusivity. Until then have a nice day
Photo credits: Daniel Kaesler.
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)