Green is the color and I'm now one of them!(they said it in the email) .In this case the 3 R's are review, respond, rewards).
After a year plus on DT, I have finally come to a conclusion to be an exclusive illustrator, and what makes me decide on it- the 3 R's.
I personally choose to believe that DT reviewing process didn't compromise quality for quantity. Editorial job is to review thoroughly and give a justified and brave decision. Those that understand SEO will know Google is clamping down on paid links from directory in whereby the editors didn't put effort in reviewing and accept any websites submission just to earn that fee.
Responding in DT is enough said already, it's all over the internet, don't believe? Just pop a question at the forum, you get admins come rushing in rubbing shoulders with one another trying to give you the best answer.
Rewards as an exclusive contributor is unbeatable in the industry so there's no argue here.
You can like me on facebook if you agree with me on the 3 R's otherwise share the 3 R's in your book with us :).
I am green on the 5th of October 2012, and there's still 77 days before the world ends hahaha! In the meantime, I'm back to the drawing table.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!