going on with the photographer´s jokes tradition..
After a short time a ranger arrives on a canoe and shouts: "Hello lady, this is a restricted area, it is not alloved to make any pictures!"
She just answers: "fine, but as you can see I am not making any pictures, I am reading a book!"
The ranger insists: "Yes, but I can see you have all the equipment and you could begin anytime, I will have to arrest you!"
So, the lady says: "if you do that I will report against you for sexual abuse!"
"But I have not even touched you!!"
Photo credits: Hans Peter Egert.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings