Going serious into Stock Photography
It had been a few year I join Dreamstime and recently only I realize since my account have around 200 picture, I manage to have an average income of $170 per month. This encourage me to go serious into Stock Photography.
Last month I convert my small little room to be my home studio. It allow me to have a better working space and create more picture. In this half a month (Nov) alone I manage to add 90 new upload to my portfolio. Here are some of them...
This is one of my favorite I love the background texture of the wood. It actually lay on my garden for year, that time and erosion created such a beautiful texture to it. We sometime have to open up our mind and be creative to used the surrounding element.
Photo credits: HongChan001.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden