Going serious into Stock Photography
It had been a few year I join Dreamstime and recently only I realize since my account have around 200 picture, I manage to have an average income of $170 per month. This encourage me to go serious into Stock Photography.
Last month I convert my small little room to be my home studio. It allow me to have a better working space and create more picture. In this half a month (Nov) alone I manage to add 90 new upload to my portfolio. Here are some of them...
This is one of my favorite I love the background texture of the wood. It actually lay on my garden for year, that time and erosion created such a beautiful texture to it. We sometime have to open up our mind and be creative to used the surrounding element.
Photo credits: HongChan001.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget