In my recent trip to India, I made my second visit to Golconda Fort outside of Hyderabad. Its a great place and I could easily go again and again.
I got this simple shot of a solar panel used for lighting
and much better (in my opinion) is this great shot of the ruins of the fort.
This place was the center of Muslim rule in southern India and is built on a 300 foot high granite hill. The Hope Diamond is thought to be have been excavated from a mine here.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?