In my recent trip to India, I made my second visit to Golconda Fort outside of Hyderabad. Its a great place and I could easily go again and again.
I got this simple shot of a solar panel used for lighting
and much better (in my opinion) is this great shot of the ruins of the fort.
This place was the center of Muslim rule in southern India and is built on a 300 foot high granite hill. The Hope Diamond is thought to be have been excavated from a mine here.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success