In my recent trip to India, I made my second visit to Golconda Fort outside of Hyderabad. Its a great place and I could easily go again and again.
I got this simple shot of a solar panel used for lighting
and much better (in my opinion) is this great shot of the ruins of the fort.
This place was the center of Muslim rule in southern India and is built on a 300 foot high granite hill. The Hope Diamond is thought to be have been excavated from a mine here.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama