In my recent trip to India, I made my second visit to Golconda Fort outside of Hyderabad. Its a great place and I could easily go again and again.
I got this simple shot of a solar panel used for lighting
and much better (in my opinion) is this great shot of the ruins of the fort.
This place was the center of Muslim rule in southern India and is built on a 300 foot high granite hill. The Hope Diamond is thought to be have been excavated from a mine here.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?