In my recent trip to India, I made my second visit to Golconda Fort outside of Hyderabad. Its a great place and I could easily go again and again.
I got this simple shot of a solar panel used for lighting
and much better (in my opinion) is this great shot of the ruins of the fort.
This place was the center of Muslim rule in southern India and is built on a 300 foot high granite hill. The Hope Diamond is thought to be have been excavated from a mine here.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings