Why golden autumn?Because you can take a lot of superduper creative shoots and make money=gold...Of course not..Well, you still can take superduper shoots like in every season of the year but in autumn you feel like very special...Everything is covered by yellow and red leaves...Especially in Russia where no one take care of streets cleaning, and especially in parks..So if you're planning to visit Russia do it in autumn or winter because nowhere!!!NOWHERE you can see so many snow and beautiful country landscapes except Alps of course. But i'm not writing this blog to invite you in Russia...i just want to share some very nice shoots of mine that i've taken during last weekends in one of the parks of Moscow named Kolomenskoe and when i was there i feel like i got in a fairy tale...Leaves everywhere...red,yellow,green,white,purple....My head was so light as compared with city life...even this park is the part of the city..That was a miracle. I have never felt this way before...Autumn is awesome...well...as every season but it has smth special...smth that you can feel only when you go to the places where nature contact with you...but i think its not easy at all...i mean you have to become free...throw away all thoughts from your head and concentrate on nature...Thats the way i called "deep on your consciousness".
lol...you know this sick movie from where is this phrase..
Anyway lets see the images:)
I gotta say that autumn now is my official the best part of the year...well as other 3 seasons:)Nature is unique....
Photo credits: Andreygorlov.
- 7 Ways to Safely Celebrate Halloween This Year
- Tips for taking Photographs with the Buyer in Mind
- What is a Property Release, and When do you Need One?
- 5 Ways to Stay Safe (and still have fun) on Halloween – 2020 Edition
- Fun Ways to Celebrate Halloween at Home this Year
- Danube River in Romania. Such a familiar sight
- My anniversary with the Dreamstime
- How to shoot good photos in bad weather