The Golden Gate Bridge
Almost everyone has heard of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco. And many have walked it or cycled it many times. I thought it would be cool to take a photo under the bridge just so that one can appreciate the architecture and engineering design from below. I know that bridges are not easy to design so, this one has always brought me good memories because of the fun and good memories of visiting San Francisco. This is just one of many reasons visiting San Francisco can be special.
Photo credits: Laura Puglia.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings