I did it, signed up to go Exclusive with Dreamstime and got accepted! I had tried another agency and despite having lots of photos accepted I wasn't making any sales. So I did it and immediatley got few bucks for my uploads, and made my first Exclusive sale. Plus I have a couple Level 2 images. Pretty exciting.
Now I am working on all the good advice I've been reading in the blogs and putting together collections and trying some new techniques. Next step is to ask for my first payout.
Fun times and very motivating. Hope I continue to see my sales grow.
Photo credits: Mlhead.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips