I did it, signed up to go Exclusive with Dreamstime and got accepted! I had tried another agency and despite having lots of photos accepted I wasn't making any sales. So I did it and immediatley got few bucks for my uploads, and made my first Exclusive sale. Plus I have a couple Level 2 images. Pretty exciting.
Now I am working on all the good advice I've been reading in the blogs and putting together collections and trying some new techniques. Next step is to ask for my first payout.
Fun times and very motivating. Hope I continue to see my sales grow.
Photo credits: Mlhead.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava