I did it, signed up to go Exclusive with Dreamstime and got accepted! I had tried another agency and despite having lots of photos accepted I wasn't making any sales. So I did it and immediatley got few bucks for my uploads, and made my first Exclusive sale. Plus I have a couple Level 2 images. Pretty exciting.
Now I am working on all the good advice I've been reading in the blogs and putting together collections and trying some new techniques. Next step is to ask for my first payout.
Fun times and very motivating. Hope I continue to see my sales grow.
Photo credits: Mlhead.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images