Gone over 50 uploads now.
Taking up membership of Dreamstime 3 months ago was a challenge but get images accepted has proved to be a steep and valuable learning curve. I found Nikitu's article on innovation particularly helpful as it stressed the need to think along new lines to create interesting images. I wish someone could explain how to get model releases from subjects who are not friends and family. Also it would be helpful to understand from successful photographers how they achieve financial success. Is it by selling images outright ?
Constructive criticism of my first 55 images would be appreciated.
Photo credits: David Watmough.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava