Gone over 50 uploads now.
Taking up membership of Dreamstime 3 months ago was a challenge but get images accepted has proved to be a steep and valuable learning curve. I found Nikitu's article on innovation particularly helpful as it stressed the need to think along new lines to create interesting images. I wish someone could explain how to get model releases from subjects who are not friends and family. Also it would be helpful to understand from successful photographers how they achieve financial success. Is it by selling images outright ?
Constructive criticism of my first 55 images would be appreciated.
Photo credits: David Watmough.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success