Gone over 50 uploads now.
Taking up membership of Dreamstime 3 months ago was a challenge but get images accepted has proved to be a steep and valuable learning curve. I found Nikitu's article on innovation particularly helpful as it stressed the need to think along new lines to create interesting images. I wish someone could explain how to get model releases from subjects who are not friends and family. Also it would be helpful to understand from successful photographers how they achieve financial success. Is it by selling images outright ?
Constructive criticism of my first 55 images would be appreciated.
Photo credits: David Watmough.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know