Gonna make a serious effort..
Not new here since I joined over a year ago to try to sell some of my photos. Got 10 photos accepted and over the first year I also had 10 sells but it was not an serious effort from me since I didnt regulary upload new images. Now I will change that. :)
I recently uploaded 12 photos and got 6 accepted, right now I have 18 photos waiting for review, hoping for a 50% approval there as well.
My first goals are:
- 50 uploaded photos to get the possibilty to become exclusive.
- Getting my first level 2 photo
- 25 sells.
Which will I reach first?
Attaching my first photo accepted and also my most popular with currently 4 sells. The mountain hare portrait.
Photo credits: Honkamaa.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror