Gonna make a serious effort..
Not new here since I joined over a year ago to try to sell some of my photos. Got 10 photos accepted and over the first year I also had 10 sells but it was not an serious effort from me since I didnt regulary upload new images. Now I will change that. :)
I recently uploaded 12 photos and got 6 accepted, right now I have 18 photos waiting for review, hoping for a 50% approval there as well.
My first goals are:
- 50 uploaded photos to get the possibilty to become exclusive.
- Getting my first level 2 photo
- 25 sells.
Which will I reach first?
Attaching my first photo accepted and also my most popular with currently 4 sells. The mountain hare portrait.
Photo credits: Honkamaa.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective