Gonna make a serious effort..
Not new here since I joined over a year ago to try to sell some of my photos. Got 10 photos accepted and over the first year I also had 10 sells but it was not an serious effort from me since I didnt regulary upload new images. Now I will change that. :)
I recently uploaded 12 photos and got 6 accepted, right now I have 18 photos waiting for review, hoping for a 50% approval there as well.
My first goals are:
- 50 uploaded photos to get the possibilty to become exclusive.
- Getting my first level 2 photo
- 25 sells.
Which will I reach first?
Attaching my first photo accepted and also my most popular with currently 4 sells. The mountain hare portrait.
Photo credits: Honkamaa.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster