The Good With the Bad
One of my Ultraviolet lens filters broke the other day. After getting a little ticked off, I saw how pretty the shards of glass looked in the afternoon light, and grabbed my camera, and began shooting. After a little work in Photoshop, I began to see that there will always be a little good that can come with the bad.
Photo credits: Annaskahill.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava