The Good With the Bad
One of my Ultraviolet lens filters broke the other day. After getting a little ticked off, I saw how pretty the shards of glass looked in the afternoon light, and grabbed my camera, and began shooting. After a little work in Photoshop, I began to see that there will always be a little good that can come with the bad.
Photo credits: Annaskahill.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!