The Good With the Bad
One of my Ultraviolet lens filters broke the other day. After getting a little ticked off, I saw how pretty the shards of glass looked in the afternoon light, and grabbed my camera, and began shooting. After a little work in Photoshop, I began to see that there will always be a little good that can come with the bad.
Photo credits: Annaskahill.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry