Good day to all. I am going to be exclusive too!
I was away for a short holiday.
Before the holiday, I uploaded 26 files for approval. When I was back, I was happy to see 11 out of 26 were accepted and I am thrilled to see more sales (+2), though it was a simple image.
Now, I am allowed to be an exclusive photographer for DT and thrilled to know that every acceptance means $0.20 more.
Let's "Huat ah!" --- slang from Singapore, meaning let's get rich :P
Before I end this blog, I also wanna share my new small collection. I started to upload some "stock" oriented stamp. They are from my stamp collection that I had when I was a kid. What a nostalgic feeling!
Photo credits: Hong Ni Chan.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings