Good day to all. I am going to be exclusive too!
I was away for a short holiday.
Before the holiday, I uploaded 26 files for approval. When I was back, I was happy to see 11 out of 26 were accepted and I am thrilled to see more sales (+2), though it was a simple image.
Now, I am allowed to be an exclusive photographer for DT and thrilled to know that every acceptance means $0.20 more.
Let's "Huat ah!" --- slang from Singapore, meaning let's get rich :P
Before I end this blog, I also wanna share my new small collection. I started to upload some "stock" oriented stamp. They are from my stamp collection that I had when I was a kid. What a nostalgic feeling!
Photo credits: Hong Ni Chan.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava