Good helpers, bad helpers?
Dumpling is a very popular food in Chinese families. I make dumplings as our fast-food almost twice a month. I need 3 hours to hand-make about 200 pieces without any assistant, not so good, not too bad.
The sister asks, “Can I use these make a small pizza?” “No, these are just for dumplings!”
The brother says, “Ha-ha, I put in a marble (as stuffing)”. Oh, my god! I have to pinch one by one to find it…
Photo credits: Tracy0703.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget