Good helpers, bad helpers?
Dumpling is a very popular food in Chinese families. I make dumplings as our fast-food almost twice a month. I need 3 hours to hand-make about 200 pieces without any assistant, not so good, not too bad.
The sister asks, “Can I use these make a small pizza?” “No, these are just for dumplings!”
The brother says, “Ha-ha, I put in a marble (as stuffing)”. Oh, my god! I have to pinch one by one to find it…
Photo credits: Tracy0703.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road