Good helpers, bad helpers?
Dumpling is a very popular food in Chinese families. I make dumplings as our fast-food almost twice a month. I need 3 hours to hand-make about 200 pieces without any assistant, not so good, not too bad.
The sister asks, “Can I use these make a small pizza?” “No, these are just for dumplings!”
The brother says, “Ha-ha, I put in a marble (as stuffing)”. Oh, my god! I have to pinch one by one to find it…
Photo credits: Tracy0703.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step