Good helpers, bad helpers?
Dumpling is a very popular food in Chinese families. I make dumplings as our fast-food almost twice a month. I need 3 hours to hand-make about 200 pieces without any assistant, not so good, not too bad.
The sister asks, “Can I use these make a small pizza?” “No, these are just for dumplings!”
The brother says, “Ha-ha, I put in a marble (as stuffing)”. Oh, my god! I have to pinch one by one to find it…
Photo credits: Tracy0703.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings