So..here I'm..I would like to explain something about photomanipulation..but..I'm always on hurry..and my english seem to go worst..anyway I try ..
1.take an IDEA ( i've thought about fingerprint technology..)
2.make it simple..(found not so much element that rapresent the idea..the hand..the technology, so the back and the binary code..the idea of login or enter, so akey, a keyhole..) and put some mataphor in it( an eye..a scloudy sky..)
3.put all togheter..it seem to be simplicistic..but isnt'it...use the level option and crop the element, use light and filter to put some magic...use your poetic view of life
4.hope that someone decide to buy your image;D
have fun and be happy!!
have a nice day!
Photo credits: Dabobabo.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success