So..here I'm..I would like to explain something about photomanipulation..but..I'm always on hurry..and my english seem to go worst..anyway I try ..
1.take an IDEA ( i've thought about fingerprint technology..)
2.make it simple..(found not so much element that rapresent the idea..the hand..the technology, so the back and the binary code..the idea of login or enter, so akey, a keyhole..) and put some mataphor in it( an eye..a scloudy sky..)
3.put all togheter..it seem to be simplicistic..but isnt'it...use the level option and crop the element, use light and filter to put some magic...use your poetic view of life
4.hope that someone decide to buy your image;D
have fun and be happy!!
have a nice day!
Photo credits: Dabobabo.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings