A good joke and bad joke
A joke can make us laugh out loud and it can do nothing.
It is the same joke yet told by different people ... so what makes a joke a good one?
... its the way the joke is told
The photo, be it conceptual or indicative may have no meaning unless taken in the "proper" way regardless of the camera's overall quality.
"proper" is an approach that may be a characteristic of the photographer and the way he/she translates visual within the frame ...
The camera's overall quality does impress as long as the visual is strong enough ...
May your jokes be funny enough :)
Photo credits: Jenmax.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite