A good joke and bad joke
A joke can make us laugh out loud and it can do nothing.
It is the same joke yet told by different people ... so what makes a joke a good one?
... its the way the joke is told
The photo, be it conceptual or indicative may have no meaning unless taken in the "proper" way regardless of the camera's overall quality.
"proper" is an approach that may be a characteristic of the photographer and the way he/she translates visual within the frame ...
The camera's overall quality does impress as long as the visual is strong enough ...
May your jokes be funny enough :)
Photo credits: Jenmax.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava