A Good Place Worth Visiting in Texas
It is very convenient for me to get there. I can see its dome from my workplace. It's just 5 minutes by driving to visitor center. The parking is free within 2 hours. When I don’t have a good appetite for lunch, I bring my camera to there to take some pictures hurriedly...
“It is the largest state capitol building in the United States.”
“At the time of its construction (1882-1888), the capitol building was billed as ‘The Seventh Largest Building in the World’.”
“In a 2008 poll by the AIA, it was also ranked the number one state capitol.”
Thanks for your reading.
Photo credits: Tracy0703.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs