A Good Place Worth Visiting in Texas
It is very convenient for me to get there. I can see its dome from my workplace. It's just 5 minutes by driving to visitor center. The parking is free within 2 hours. When I don’t have a good appetite for lunch, I bring my camera to there to take some pictures hurriedly...
“It is the largest state capitol building in the United States.”
“At the time of its construction (1882-1888), the capitol building was billed as ‘The Seventh Largest Building in the World’.”
“In a 2008 poll by the AIA, it was also ranked the number one state capitol.”
Thanks for your reading.
Photo credits: Tracy0703.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite