A Good Place Worth Visiting in Texas
It is very convenient for me to get there. I can see its dome from my workplace. It's just 5 minutes by driving to visitor center. The parking is free within 2 hours. When I don’t have a good appetite for lunch, I bring my camera to there to take some pictures hurriedly...
“It is the largest state capitol building in the United States.”
“At the time of its construction (1882-1888), the capitol building was billed as ‘The Seventh Largest Building in the World’.”
“In a 2008 poll by the AIA, it was also ranked the number one state capitol.”
Thanks for your reading.
Photo credits: Tracy0703.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step