This is my first and hopefully not the last blog that i will be writing.
I am relatively new to microstock and since the beginning i have not looked back. There is so much "bad press" out there about microstock so i would like to lighten the mood.
I am coming up to 300 images online and a couple of days ago i got my first payout!! Wow i didnt think it would happen here but it did.
At the moment i am on my largest RPD, and hopefully this will increase, i really like the way DT do r anking of the images.
Lastly and the thing I am most excited about is that I HAVE 2 IMAGES IN THE LATEST ASSIGNMENT!! I thought it would never happen, these two images were both taken in China:
This one from Nanjing:
And this one from a construction yard in Shanghai:
I am realy interested into night photography. I am hoping sometime in the future DT will pay for a whole new set of kit including a very wide lens for landscapes...one can hope!
Thank you to DT and the buyers for giving me a payout. It has been a pleasure working with you! I hope to continue this very happy streak.
Photo credits: , Jonny Abbas.
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips